End User License Agreement for Indonesian Tax
This Standard Contract (“Agreement”) is between the end user (“Customer”) and PT Kreatif Dinamika Integrasi (“Publisher”) from which you are procuring Offerings (defined below) and governs your use of Offerings purchased through Azure Marketplace and App Source Marketplace (collectively, “Marketplace”).
This Agreement is the parties’ entire agreement on this subject and merges and supersedes all related prior and contemporaneous agreements. By agreeing to these terms, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept this Agreement, and you also agree to be bound by its terms. This Agreement applies to all Orders entered into under this Agreement. Capitalized terms have the meanings given under “Definitions.”
1. License Offering
a. License grant
Offerings are licensed and not sold. Upon Microsoft’s acceptance of an Order, and subject to Customer’s compliance with this Agreement, Publisher grants Customer a nonexclusive and limited license to use the ordered Offerings. These licenses are solely for Customer’s own use and business purposes and are nontransferable except as expressly permitted under this Agreement or applicable law.
b. Duration of License
Licenses granted on a subscription basis expire at the end of the applicable subscription period set forth in the Order, unless renewed. Licenses granted for metered Offerings billed periodically based on usage continue as long as Customer continues to pay for its usage of the Offerings. All other licenses become perpetual upon payment in full.
c. End User
Customer will control access to and use of the Offerings by End Users and is responsible for any use of the Offerings that does not comply with this Agreement.
Customer may order Offerings for use by its Affiliates. If it does, the licenses granted to Customer under this Agreement will apply to such Affiliates, but Customer will have the sole right to enforce this Agreement against Publisher. Customer will remain responsible for all obligations under this Agreement and for its Affiliates’ compliance with this Agreement and any applicable Order(s).
e. Reservation of Rights
Publisher reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement. Offerings are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and international treaties. No rights will be granted or implied by waiver or estoppel. Rights to access or use Offerings on a device do not give Customer any right to implement Publisher’s patents or other intellectual property in the device itself or in any other software or devices.
Except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, Documentation or an Order, Customer must not (and is not licensed to):
1. copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any Offering, or attempt to do so;
2. install or use any third-party software or technology in any way that would subject Publisher’s intellectual property or technology to any other license terms;
3. work around any technical limitations in an Offering or restrictions in Documentation;
4. separate and run parts of an Offering on more than one device;
5. upgrade or downgrade parts of an Offering at different times;
6. use an Offering for any unlawful purpose;
7. transfer parts of an Offering separately; or
8. distribute, sublicense, rent, lease, or lend any Offerings, in whole or in part, or use them to offer hosting services to a third party
g. License Transfer
Customer may only transfer fully-paid, perpetual licenses to (1) an Affiliate or (2) a third party solely in connection with the transfer of hardware to which, or employees to whom, the licenses have been assigned as part of (A) a divestiture of all or part of an Affiliate or (B) a merger involving Customer or an Affiliate. Upon such transfer, Customer must uninstall and discontinue using the licensed Offering and render any copies unusable. Customer must notify Publisher of a License transfer and provide the transferee a copy of this Agreement and any other documents necessary to show the scope, purpose, and limitations of the licenses transferred. Attempted license transfers that do not comply with this section are void.
Any Feedback is given voluntarily, and the provider grants to the recipient, without charge, a non-exclusive license under provider’s owned or controlled non-patent intellectual property rights to make, use, modify, distribute, and commercialize the Feedback as part of any of recipient’s products and services, in whole or in part and without regard to whether such Feedback is marked or otherwise designated by the provider as confidential. The provider retains all other rights in any Feedback and limits the rights granted under this section to licenses under its owned or controlled non-patent intellectual property rights in the Feedback (which do not extend to any technologies that may be necessary to make or use any product or service that incorporates, but are not expressly part of, the Feedback, such as enabling technologies).
a. Confidential Information
“Confidential Information” is non-public information that is designated “confidential” or that a reasonable person should understand is confidential, including, but not limited to, Customer Data, the terms of this Agreement, and Customer’s account authentication credentials. Confidential Information does not include information that:
1. becomes publicly available without a breach of a confidentiality obligation;
2. the receiving party received lawfully from another source without a confidentiality obligation;
3. is independently developed; or
4. is a comment or suggestion volunteered about the other party’s business, products or services.
b. Protection of Confidential Information
Each party will take reasonable steps to protect the other’s Confidential Information and will use the other party’s Confidential Information only for purposes of the parties’ business relationship. Neither party will disclose Confidential Information to third parties, except to its Representatives, and then only on a need-to-know basis under nondisclosure obligations at least as protective as this Agreement. Each party remains responsible for the use of Confidential Information by its Representatives and, in the event of discovery of any unauthorized use or disclosure, must promptly notify the other party.
c. Disclosure Required by law
A party may disclose the other’s Confidential Information if required by law, but only after it notifies the other party (if legally permissible) to enable the other party to seek a protective order.
d. Duration of Confidentiality Obligation
These obligations apply: (1) for Customer Data, until it is deleted by Publisher; and (2) for all other Confidential Information, for a period of five years after a party receives the Confidential Information.
Publisher may offer further availability and support obligations for an Offering. Such service level agreement (“SLA”) will be made available by the Publisher at the applicable URL for such SLA or as otherwise communicated to Customer.
4. Representation and Warranties
Publisher continuously represents and warrants that:
a. it has full rights and authority to enter into, perform under, and grant the rights in, this Agreement;
b. its performance will not violate any agreement or obligation between it and any third party;
c. the Offering will substantially conform to the Documentation;
d. the Offering will not:
1. to the best of Publisher’s knowledge, infringe or violate any third party patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right; or
2. contain viruses or other malicious code that will degrade or infect any products, services, software, or Customer’s network or systems, and
e. while performing under this Agreement, Publisher will comply with law, including Data Protection Laws and Anti-Corruption Laws, and will provide training to its employees regarding Anti Corruption Laws.
5. Defense of Third-Party Claims
a. By Customer
Customer will defend Publisher and its Affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, actions, suits, proceedings arising from or related to Customer’s or any authorized user’s violation of this Agreement or user terms (a “Claims Against Publisher”), and will indemnify Publisher and its Affiliates for all reasonable attorney’s fees incurred and damages and other costs finally awarded against Publisher or its Affiliates in connection with or as a result of, and for amounts paid by Publisher or its Affiliates under a settlement Customer approves of in connection with a Claim Against Publisher. Publisher must provide Customer with prompt written notice of any Claims Against Publishers and allow Customer the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of the claim, and cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting Customer’s defense and settlement of such matter.
b. By Publisher
Publisher will defend Customer from and against any and all third party claims, actions, suits, proceedings, and demands alleging that the use of the Offering as permitted under the Contract infringes or misappropriates a third party’s intellectual property rights (a “Claim Against Customer”), and will indemnify Customer for all reasonable attorney’s fees incurred and damages and other costs finally awarded against Customer in connection with or as a result of, and for amounts paid by Customer under a settlement Publisher approve of in connection with a Claim Against Customer; provided, however, that the Publisher has no liability if a Claim Against Customer arises from:
1. Customer Data or non-Publisher products, including third-party software; and
2. any modification, combination or development of the Offering that is not performed or authorized in writing by Publisher, including in the use of any application programming interface (API). Customer must provide Publisher with prompt written notice of any Claim Against Customer and allow Publisher the right to assume the exclusive defense and control, and cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting Publisher’s defense and settlement of such matter. This section states Publisher sole liability with respect to, and Customer’s exclusive remedy against Publisher for, any Claim Against Customer.
c. Notwithstanding anything contained in the above subsections (a) and (b)
1. an indemnified party will always be free to choose its own counsel if it pays for the cost of such counsel; and
2. no settlement may be entered into by an indemnifying party, without the express written consent of the indemnified parties (such consent not to be unreasonably withheld), if: (A) the third party asserting the claim is a government agency; (B) the settlement arguably involves the making of admissions by the indemnified parties; (C) the settlement does not include a full release of liability for the indemnified parties; or (D) the settlement includes terms other than a full release of liability for the indemnified parties and the payment of money.
6. Pricing Payment
Customer’s pricing and payment terms for a given order are set forth and governed by the Microsoft Services Agreement and applicable Order.
7. Term and Termination
This Agreement is effective until terminated by a party, as described below. The term for each Order will be set forth therein.
b.Termination Without Cause
Unless otherwise set forth in an Order, either party may terminate this Agreement or any Order without cause on 60 days’ notice. Termination without cause will not affect Customer’s perpetual licenses, and licenses granted on a subscription basis will continue for the duration of the subscription period(s), subject to the terms of this Agreement. Publisher will not provide refunds or credits for any partial subscription period(s) if the Agreement or an Order is terminated without cause.
c. Termination Cause
Without limiting other remedies it may have, either party may terminate this Agreement or any Order immediately on notice if (i) the other party materially breaches the Agreement or an Order, and fails to cure the breach within 30 days after receipt of notice of the breach; or (ii) the other party becomes Insolvent. Upon such termination, the following will apply:
1. All licenses granted under this Agreement will terminate immediately except for fully-paid, perpetual licenses.
2. All amounts due under any unpaid invoices will become due and payable immediately. For metered Offerings billed periodically based on usage, Customer must immediately pay for unpaid usage as of the termination date.
3. If Publisher is in breach, Customer will receive a credit for any subscription fees, including amounts paid in advance for unused consumption for any usage period after the termination date.
Publisher may suspend use of the Offering without terminating this Agreement during any period of material breach. Publisher will give Customer reasonable notice before suspending the Offering. Suspension will only be to the extent reasonably necessary.
The terms of this Agreement, including the applicable Order, that are likely to require performance, or have application to events that may occur, after the termination or expiration of this Agreement or any Order, will survive termination or expiration, including all indemnity obligations and procedures.
a. Entire Agreement
This Agreement supersedes all prior and contemporaneous communications, whether written or oral, regarding the subject matter covered in this Agreement. If there is a conflict between any parts of this Agreement, the following order of precedence will apply: (1) Order; (2) this Agreement; (3) Service Level Agreement (SLA); and Documentation.
The parties are independent contractors. Customer and Publisher each may develop products independently without using the other’s Confidential Information.
c. Agreement Not Exclusive
Customer is free to enter into agreements to license, use, and promote the services of others.
Unless otherwise agreed in a writing signed by both parties, Publisher will not change the terms of this Agreement, including privacy terms, during the term of this Agreement.
Either party may assign this Agreement to an Affiliate, but it must notify the other party in writing of the assignment. Customer consents to the assignment to an Affiliate or third party, without prior notice, of any rights Publisher may have under this Agreement to receive payment and enforce Customer's payment obligations, and all assignees may further assign such rights without further consent. Furthermore, either party may assign this Agreement without the consent of the other party in connection with a merger, reorganization, acquisition, or other transfer of all or substantially all of such party’s assets. Any other proposed assignment of this Agreement must be approved by the non-assigning party in writing. Assignment will not relieve the assigning party of its obligations under the assigned Agreement. Any attempted assignment without required approval will be void.
If any part of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver. Any waiver must be in writing and signed by the waiving party.
h. No Third-Party Beneficiaries
This Agreement does not create any third-party beneficiary rights except as expressly provided by its terms
Notices must be in writing and will be treated as delivered on the date received at the address, date shown on the return receipt, email transmission date, or date on the courier or fax confirmation of delivery. Notices to Publisher must be sent to the address stated in the Order. Notices to Customer will be sent to the individual at the address Customer identifies on its account. as its contact for notices. Publisher may send notices and other information to Customer by email or other electronic form.
j. Order of Precedence
The body of this Agreement will take precedence over any conflicting terms in other documents that are part of this Agreement that are not expressly resolved in those documents. Terms in an amendment control over the amended document and any prior amendments concerning the same subject matter.
k. Government Procurement Rules
By accepting this Agreement, Customer represents and warrants that: (1) it has complied and will comply with all applicable government procurement laws and regulations; (2) it is authorized to enter into this Agreement; and (3) this Agreement satisfies all applicable procurement requirements.
l. Compliance with Laws
Publisher will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to its provision of the Offerings. Publisher will obtain and maintain any approvals, licenses, filings, or registrations necessary to its performance, and will comply with all law (including law related to export, corruption, money laundering, or any combination of these). Customer must also comply with laws applicable to their use of the Offerings.
Neither party has entered this Agreement in reliance on anything not contained or incorporated in it. This Agreement is in English only. Any translation of this Agreement into another language is for reference only and without legal effect. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term of the Agreement unenforceable, the Agreement will be deemed modified as necessary to make it enforceable, and the rest of the Agreement will be fully enforced to effect the parties’ intent. Lists of examples following “including”, “e.g.”, “for example”, or the like are interpreted to include “without limitation,” unless qualified by words such as “only” or “solely.” This Agreement will be interpreted according to its plain meaning without presuming that it should favor either party. Unless stated or context requires otherwise:
1. all internal references are to this Agreement and its parties;
2. all monetary amounts are expressed and, if applicable, payable, in U.S. dollars;
3. URLs are understood to also refer to successors, localizations, and information or resources linked from within websites at those URLs;
4. a party’s choices under this Agreement are in its sole discretion, subject to any implied duty of good faith;
5. “written” or “in writing” means a paper document only, except where email is expressly authorized;
6. “days” means calendar days;
7. “may” means that the applicable party has a right, but not a concomitant duty,
8 “partner,” if used in this Agreement or related documents, is used in its common, marketing sense and does not imply a partnership.
9. “current” or “currently” means “as of the Effective Date” but “then-current” means the present time when the applicable right is exercised or performance rendered or measured;
10. “notify” means to give notice under subsection (i) above; and
11. a writing is “signed” when it has been hand-signed (i.e., with a pen) or signed via an electronic signature service by a duly authorized representative of the signing party.
“Affiliate” means any legal entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party.
“Anti-Corruption Laws” means all laws against fraud, bribery, corruption, inaccurate books and records, inadequate internal controls, money-laundering, and illegal software, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
“Control” means ownership of more than a 50% interest of voting securities in an entity or the power to direct the management and policies of an entity.
“Confidential Information” is defined in the “Confidentiality” section.
“Customer Data” means all data, including all text, sound, software, image or video files that are provided to Publisher or its Affiliates by, or on behalf of, Customer and its Affiliates through use of the Offering. Customer Data does not include Support Data. “Support Data” means all data, including all text, sound, video, image files, or software, that are provided to Publisher by or on behalf of Customer (or that Customer authorizes Publisher to obtain from an Offering) through an engagement with Publisher to obtain technical support for the Offering covered under this Agreement.
“Data Protection Law” means any law applicable to Publisher or Customer, relating to data security, data protection and/or privacy, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and the free movement of that data (“GDPR”), and any implementing, derivative or related legislation, rule, regulation, and regulatory guidance, as amended, extended, repealed and replaced, or re-enacted.
“Documentation” means all user manuals, handbooks, training material, requirements, and other written or electronic materials Publisher makes available for, or that result from use of, the Offering.
“End User” means any person Customer permits to use an Offering or access Customer Data.
“Feedback” means ideas, suggestions, comments, input, or know-how, in any form, that one party provides to the other in relation to recipient’s Confidential Information, products, or services. Feedback does not include sales forecasts, future release schedules, marketing plans, financial results, and high-level plans (e.g., feature lists) for future products.
“Insolvent” means admitting in writing the inability to pay debts as they mature; making a general assignment for the benefit of creditors; suffering or permitting the appointment of a trustee or receiver for all or any of its (i.e., the non-terminating party’s) assets, unless such appointment is vacated or dismissed within 60 days from the date of appointment; filing (or having filed) any petition as a debtor under any provision of law relating to insolvency, unless such petition and all related proceedings are dismissed within 60 days of such filing; being adjudicated insolvent or bankrupt; having wound up or liquidated; or ceasing to carry on business.
“Offering” means all services, websites (including hosting), solutions, platforms, and products identified in an Order and that Publisher makes available under or in relation to this Agreement, including the software, equipment, technology, and services necessary for Publisher to provide the foregoing. Offering availability may vary by region. “Order” means an ordering document used to transact the Offering via the Marketplace.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
“Representatives” means a party’s employees, Affiliates, contractors, advisors and consultants.
“Standard Contractual Clauses” means the standard data protection clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries which do not ensure an adequate level of data protection, as described in Article 46 of the GDPR.
“Subcontractor” means any third party: (1) to whom Publisher delegates its obligations under this Agreement, including a Publisher Affiliate not contracting directly with Customer through an Order; or (2) who, in performing under a contract between it and Publisher or a Publisher Affiliate, stores, collects, transfers or otherwise processes Personal Data (obtained or accessed in connection with performing under this Agreement) or other Customer Confidential Information.
“use” means to copy, download, install, run, access, display, use or otherwise interact with.
In order to provide you with the best experience when using our system, we may collect, use, disclose, process and protect your personal identifiable information or personal data. Our system is owned and operated by (PT Kreatif Dinamika Integrasi) ("PT Kreatif Dinamika Integrasi", "us", "we", or "our").
Information We Collect
How We Use Your Information
Sharing and Transferring of Your Personal Data
Access to or Correction of Your Personal Data
Removal of Your Personal Data
Retention of Personal Data
Protection of Your Personal Data
Links to Other Websites
Registration and Membership
1. Information We Collect
Basic personal information: when you are using our Site, we may request you to make an account. The Personal Data collected will include, but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and contact preferences.
Specific personal information: we may collect your Personal Data based on your experiences in using our Site. We may also collect certain information from you when you are using our Site, such as geographic location, IP address, search preferences as well as other general Internet usage related data.
1. Geographic location: upon your consent, we may collect your Personal Data about your actual location to provide you with the offers in the relevant location as provided in our Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address and GPS.
2. Log Information: when you are using our Site, we may collect your data which we refer as a "log information". The log information may still be collected even though you do not make any account in our Site. This log information may include IP address, browser type, operating system, nationality, pages visited location, your mobile carrier, device information and search history as well as other generic internet usage related information. We use the log information to provide our users with the better experience using our Site.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may also collect, maintain and store your information to offer you the best packages that will be suitable with your preferences. In addition, we may also use your information as collected through the Site for the following purposes:
1. registering your use and/or access of the Site;
2. managing, operating, administering and/or access of the Site;
3. contacting you on the matters relating to your use and/or access to the Site and managing the queries and/or requests submitted by you through the Site;
4. customizing your experience when using the Site, and improving your customer experience and satisfaction;
5. publishing your reviews about our services as well as the listed products on our Site;
6. enforcing the provisions in our Terms and Conditions;
7. resolving disputes, collecting outstanding payment and troubleshooting and/or;
8. for the purposes otherwise that will be made available to you at the point of collection.
We may also use your Personal Data and other information collected for:
1. digital marketing which includes, however is not limited to social media, display advertisement, Search Engine Optimization ("SEO"), Search Engine Marketing ("SEM"), push notification using open graph techniques and
2. conventional marketing purposes which includes however is not limited to sending you email(s) about new products, special offers, and surveys or other information which we think you may find interesting.
Please note that you may opt out of any marketing materials we may send to you by following the unsubscribe instructions set out in our marketing materials if you choose to opt out of any marketing materials and we will respect your wishes. However, please note that we may target and personalise our marketing communications, purchase recommendations and other contacts that we display on our website and application based on the combined data we have collected about you.
3. Sharing Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be shared to other companies, organizations and/or individuals (the "Third Party") for completing the service we provide to you. We may engage the Third Parties for obtaining their services which include, however are not limited to website hosting, data analysis, marketing, promotions, processing credit card transactions and other relevant services.
Depending on your location, (company name) and the Third Party may also be transferring your Personal Data overseas.
Please note that (company name) may disclose your Personal Data pursuant to the following conditions:
2. To Purchasers: This is in connection with any sale, assignment, or other transfer of all or part of our business or company.
3. For Legal Reasons: Based on our discretion, we may share your Personal Data with the Third Parties if we deem the share of data is necessary to: i) comply with the applicable laws and regulations; ii) enforce our Terms and Conditions; iii) investigate any potential fraud or illegal acts; and/ or iv) protect our brand, our reputation as well as our property.
4. Access to or Correction of Your Personal Data
When you provide us with your Personal Data, please ensure that it is accurate and complete. If you believe that any of your information under our possession contains errors or omissions, please log into your account on the Site and correct the information. In addition, please update your Personal Data through your account in a timely manner, should there be any changes. If you wish to correct an error or omission in any Personal Data under our possession that cannot be corrected via our Site, or to access your Personal Data under our possession or control, or as provided for by applicable laws, please submit your request to our contact details listed below.
5. Withdrawing Consent
You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, by giving us a reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please inform us at our contact details listed below. Upon your request, we will cease to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data, unless required by law or if we have legitimate business or legal purposes for retaining such data. Note that by withdrawing your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, we may not be able to continue providing you with our services and you agree that we will not be liable to you for any losses or damages arising out of or in relation to such termination of services.
6. Removal of Your Data
You may have the right to ask your Personal Data collected and processed by us to be removed, by giving us a reasonable reason. If you wish to remove your data, you should inform us at our contact details listed below. Upon your request, we will strive to remove your Personal Data in our system. We will also cease to collect, use or disclose your personal data, unless required by law or if we have legitimate business or legal purposes for retaining such data. Note that by requesting us to remove your Personal Data, we may not be able to continue providing you with our services and you agree that we will not be liable to you for any losses or damages arising out of or in relation to such termination of services.
7. Retention of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as your account is still inexistence and as needed to provide you with our services. We shall cease to retain Personal Data, or with reasonable effort to remove the means by which the Personal Data can be associated with You as an individual, as soon as, 1) the purpose for which Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of data; and 2) it is not required by the applicable laws and/ or not necessary for business purposes.
8. Protection of Your Personal Data
We will protect your Personal Data by maintaining reasonable security arrangements, including physical, technical and organizational procedures, to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. If there is any breach of Personal Data, we will notify you through our channels, whether directly or indirectly, to give you sufficient information regarding such breach of Personal Data. Following the notification, we will strive with our utmost best effort to recover the security of your Personal Data in our Site.
9. Links to Other Website
10. Registration and Memberships
This Site allows you to create a user account based on the data you provide. By providing the data, registering, and creating your account, you warrant that:
1. Information about you is true and accurate, current and complete as required in the registration form on the Site (the "Registration Data"); And
2. You will update this Registration Data to keep it true, accurate and complete.
2. Transfer of Business: in the event of change of control or ownership of (company)’s business or group of companies, then the Personal Data collected in the Site may be part of transfer of the assets.
12. Our Contact
PT Kreatif Dinamika Integrasi
Setiabudi 2 Building, 5th Floor 504 A
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. 62 - Kuningan
Jakarta, Indonesia 12920