In order to provide you with the best experience when using our system, we may collect, use, disclose, process and protect your personal identifiable information or personal data. Our system is owned and operated by (PT Kreatif Dinamika Integrasi) ("PT Kreatif Dinamika Integrasi", "us", "we", or "our").
Information We Collect
How We Use Your Information
Sharing and Transferring of Your Personal Data
Access to or Correction of Your Personal Data
Removal of Your Personal Data
Retention of Personal Data
Protection of Your Personal Data
Links to Other Websites
Registration and Membership
1. Information We Collect
Basic personal information: when you are using our Site, we may request you to make an account. The Personal Data collected will include, but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and contact preferences.
Specific personal information: we may collect your Personal Data based on your experiences in using our Site. We may also collect certain information from you when you are using our Site, such as geographic location, IP address, search preferences as well as other general Internet usage related data.
1. Geographic location: upon your consent, we may collect your Personal Data about your actual location to provide you with the offers in the relevant location as provided in our Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address and GPS.
2. Log Information: when you are using our Site, we may collect your data which we refer as a "log information". The log information may still be collected even though you do not make any account in our Site. This log information may include IP address, browser type, operating system, nationality, pages visited location, your mobile carrier, device information and search history as well as other generic internet usage related information. We use the log information to provide our users with the better experience using our Site.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may also collect, maintain and store your information to offer you the best packages that will be suitable with your preferences. In addition, we may also use your information as collected through the Site for the following purposes:
1. registering your use and/or access of the Site;
2. managing, operating, administering and/or access of the Site;
3. contacting you on the matters relating to your use and/or access to the Site and managing the queries and/or requests submitted by you through the Site;
4. customizing your experience when using the Site, and improving your customer experience and satisfaction;
5. publishing your reviews about our services as well as the listed products on our Site;
6. enforcing the provisions in our Terms and Conditions;
7. resolving disputes, collecting outstanding payment and troubleshooting and/or;
8. for the purposes otherwise that will be made available to you at the point of collection.
We may also use your Personal Data and other information collected for:
1. digital marketing which includes, however is not limited to social media, display advertisement, Search Engine Optimization ("SEO"), Search Engine Marketing ("SEM"), push notification using open graph techniques and
2. conventional marketing purposes which includes however is not limited to sending you email(s) about new products, special offers, and surveys or other information which we think you may find interesting.
Please note that you may opt out of any marketing materials we may send to you by following the unsubscribe instructions set out in our marketing materials if you choose to opt out of any marketing materials and we will respect your wishes. However, please note that we may target and personalise our marketing communications, purchase recommendations and other contacts that we display on our website and application based on the combined data we have collected about you.
3. Sharing Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be shared to other companies, organizations and/or individuals (the "Third Party") for completing the service we provide to you. We may engage the Third Parties for obtaining their services which include, however are not limited to website hosting, data analysis, marketing, promotions, processing credit card transactions and other relevant services.
Depending on your location, (company name) and the Third Party may also be transferring your Personal Data overseas.
Please note that (company name) may disclose your Personal Data pursuant to the following conditions:
2. To Purchasers: This is in connection with any sale, assignment, or other transfer of all or part of our business or company.
3. For Legal Reasons: Based on our discretion, we may share your Personal Data with the Third Parties if we deem the share of data is necessary to: i) comply with the applicable laws and regulations; ii) enforce our Terms and Conditions; iii) investigate any potential fraud or illegal acts; and/ or iv) protect our brand, our reputation as well as our property.
4. Access to or Correction of Your Personal Data
When you provide us with your Personal Data, please ensure that it is accurate and complete. If you believe that any of your information under our possession contains errors or omissions, please log into your account on the Site and correct the information. In addition, please update your Personal Data through your account in a timely manner, should there be any changes. If you wish to correct an error or omission in any Personal Data under our possession that cannot be corrected via our Site, or to access your Personal Data under our possession or control, or as provided for by applicable laws, please submit your request to our contact details listed below.
5. Withdrawing Consent
You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, by giving us a reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please inform us at our contact details listed below. Upon your request, we will cease to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data, unless required by law or if we have legitimate business or legal purposes for retaining such data. Note that by withdrawing your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, we may not be able to continue providing you with our services and you agree that we will not be liable to you for any losses or damages arising out of or in relation to such termination of services.
6. Removal of Your Data
You may have the right to ask your Personal Data collected and processed by us to be removed, by giving us a reasonable reason. If you wish to remove your data, you should inform us at our contact details listed below. Upon your request, we will strive to remove your Personal Data in our system. We will also cease to collect, use or disclose your personal data, unless required by law or if we have legitimate business or legal purposes for retaining such data. Note that by requesting us to remove your Personal Data, we may not be able to continue providing you with our services and you agree that we will not be liable to you for any losses or damages arising out of or in relation to such termination of services.
7. Retention of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as your account is still inexistence and as needed to provide you with our services. We shall cease to retain Personal Data, or with reasonable effort to remove the means by which the Personal Data can be associated with You as an individual, as soon as, 1) the purpose for which Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of data; and 2) it is not required by the applicable laws and/ or not necessary for business purposes.
8. Protection of Your Personal Data
We will protect your Personal Data by maintaining reasonable security arrangements, including physical, technical and organizational procedures, to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. If there is any breach of Personal Data, we will notify you through our channels, whether directly or indirectly, to give you sufficient information regarding such breach of Personal Data. Following the notification, we will strive with our utmost best effort to recover the security of your Personal Data in our Site.
9. Links to Other Website
10. Registration and Memberships
This Site allows you to create a user account based on the data you provide. By providing the data, registering, and creating your account, you warrant that:
1. Information about you is true and accurate, current and complete as required in the registration form on the Site (the "Registration Data"); And
2. You will update this Registration Data to keep it true, accurate and complete.
2. Transfer of Business: in the event of change of control or ownership of (company)’s business or group of companies, then the Personal Data collected in the Site may be part of transfer of the assets.
12. Our Contact
PT Kreatif Dinamika Integrasi
Setiabudi 2 Building, 5th Floor 504 A
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. 62 - Kuningan
Jakarta, Indonesia 12920