Annata Dynamics DMS is a modern car dealer management solution, fully integrated solution for automotive and equipment dealerships. It offers a broad range of features that support major processes within dealerships for vehicles and equipment for construction, agriculture and forestry.
The solution draws from years of experience and best practice knowledge gained from working with leading companies in the automotive and heavy machinery sector.
It is built as an add-on to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP system and uses its standard features as the base to create extensive additional features specifically designed to support the dealer business.
Among the wide ranging features the solution offers:
- A user-friendly visual interface to configure vehicles/machines with options and accessories
- Multi-brand handling
- Use of specific interfaces to communicate and share information with importers
- A new/used vehicle/machine sales function that includes trade-in valuation, sales and purchase process as an integral part of the new/used vehicle sales function
- Extensive service and maintenance packages to improve levels of aftersales service. These include maintenance scheduling and maintenance plans, resource planning, reviewing the service history of vehicles/machines and a claim handling system that´s integrated to service cases.
The solution handles all key business processes during the entire vehicle’s/machine’s lifecycle and allows users to easily create reports and analysis by using pre-built data cubes that are designed to provide timely and valuable business information to analyze it in a simple and readable way with Annata Analytics.
Annata Dynamics DMS car dealer management solution brings many benefits for your business, including:
- Having all most important processes supported within one ERP system increases transparency, data quality and increases understanding of the data context. If you have old disparate systems that have supported your business, it will be a giant leap forward in terms of simplifying hardware infrastructure, maintenance and lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Helps increase productivity in service. Effective scheduling of resources, maintenance plans, material usage and an extensive claim handling system will support you in providing excellent customer service and enables tight control on costs and revenue.
- Open system architecture enables better interaction with other systems cross-company which leads to increased productivity gains, better data quality and more ease of interacting with your suppliers
Improved performance and visibility – streamline operations, approach tasks and processes in a new and better way and at the same time increase your understanding of the driving factors behind your business.